PCAT Official Scores?

Started by Fs4433
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fs4433

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PCAT July 17th, and have yet to log on their website and see my official scores. I know it says up to five weeks, but that is quickly approaching and I need my scores before my ED deadline of September 3rd. Did anyone else that took it July 17th get their scores back yet? If I do not get them back this week should I contact them?
 
I took the PCAT July 17th, and have yet to log on their website and see my official scores. I know it says up to five weeks, but that is quickly approaching and I need my scores before my ED deadline of September 3rd. Did anyone else that took it July 17th get their scores back yet? If I do not get them back this week should I contact them?
Nothing yet... I'm on the same boat. I'm applying ED and took the PCAT on 7/17. I think we'll be able to get our scores before the deadline.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad