PCAT retakes for same admissions cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laDemoiselle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I originally signed up to take the PCAT this January but after some time, got worried that this may be too late for applying to pharmacy schools, especially since those I am interested in have rolling admissions. So I am now signed up to take the PCAT in 4 weeks...even though I feel VERY unprepared (esp. with school, work, and extracurriculars). Do pharmacy schools accept PCAT retakes for the same admission cycle if I bomb this upcoming one? Also, would they accept a retake AFTER I submit my application?

Members don't see this ad.

So I originally signed up to take the PCAT this January but after some time, got worried that this may be too late for applying to pharmacy schools, especially since those I am interested in have rolling admissions. So I am now signed up to take the PCAT in 4 weeks...even though I feel VERY unprepared (esp. with school, work, and extracurriculars). Do pharmacy schools accept PCAT retakes for the same admission cycle if I bomb this upcoming one? Also, would they accept a retake AFTER I submit my application?
I have the same question

The last one they accept to my understanding is this January pcat ! Or you will have to reapply the following year ! That's what University of North Carolina—Chapel Hill stated