"PCAT Secrets" study guide for sale (Mometrix Morrison Media)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G00dLuckAndreuh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am selling my "PCAT secrets" study guide. It is the book by mometrix media (previously known as Morrison media). It has NO markings in it at all and is basically brand new. Here is the link to what it is http://www.mo-media.com/pcat/

Name your price!

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
I was preparing for the PCAT exam and i was wondering if the Mometrix Study guide was any help? The site looks very shady... its hard to believe what is being stated on the site. Is it worth spending money on?
Your response will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Hersh Sodhi

While I have not taken the PCAT personally, I have used Mometrix study materials and was very pleased with the results.

I took the GRE following my last semester of college in order to pursue graduate studies. I decided not to attend graduate school at the time and to pursue a career instead. Five years later, I decided it was time to earn a graduate degree. My GRE scores had expired and I had to re-take the GRE in order to apply to another graduate school. Using the study guide and flashcards from Mometrix as my ONLY study resources, my overall test score on the GRE was 200 points higher than it was immediately following undergraduate graduation.

All of this played into my decision to take a position with the company 3 years later. The main reason I decided to work for Mometrix was because of how much their study materials helped me prepare for the exam. I wouldn't want to be a part of selling a product I didn't believe in.

No study resource will work unless you do, but the study guides offer helpful study tips, practice questions, and in many cases they include complete practice tests. The flashcards are in a question and answer format to help you understand the underlying concepts the test questions will be based on. The best part is that if you aren't pleased with the materials, they offer a one year money back guarantee.