PCAT study suggestions While taking 6 science classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DuavoB

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

How would you all suggest I could study for the PCAT in addition to taking 6 science classes right now? Thanks!

I need a good solid schedule!

Members don't see this ad.

If you are doing kaplan, i would suggest going one chapter at a time. mix it into your study schedule

Members don't see this ad :)
How many credit hours are you taking and what year are you? Are you missing any prerequisite classes?
I got my bach two years ago I'm just finishing up my prerequisites right now: I am taking 12 hours bc 3 hours are 3 different labs and the labs are worth 1 credit but it's still so much work involved with the labs as well

If you are doing kaplan, i would suggest going one chapter at a time. mix it into your study schedule
Kaplan did not really work for me and yesterday I scored below the 50th percentile so I'm going to try this Collins and If this **** doesn't work then I just give up

Kaplan did not really work for me and yesterday I scored below the 50th percentile so I'm going to try this Collins and If this **** doesn't work then I just give up
Please do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on Collins. It's only good for the Chemistry section

Please do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on Collins. It's only good for the Chemistry section
Also I seen the new update and I saw a few questions from my math and bio plus Chem that were on my actual exam so it must help in some way bc everyone that has used Collins has scored in the 80 and 90 percentile

the only thing id say that can prepare you for the math is getting out a grade 12 functions book and work through the algebra as well.

Also I seen the new update and I saw a few questions from my math and bio plus Chem that were on my actual exam so it must help in some way bc everyone that has used Collins has scored in the 80 and 90 percentile
I bought Collins a few months back, turns out it wasn't updated. Maybe that made a difference because I only used Collins to study and did horrible. Gonna retake in November using Kaplan & Pearson exams.

so for the math section, was there graphing involved? was the algebra just solving for equation? what about calculus? I have just been using my calc and algebra textbook to do problems based on the PCAT study guide topic sheet. I feel that there were topics that I did not cover while taking calculus I on the topic sheet.