PCAT verbal/all preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chansu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi !
I am taking PCAT in August and i have no clue what to study for verbal section.I was doing SAT vocab thinking it might help,,but after taking practice test,,i found,,,there is no way to study for verbal section,,can anybody please tell me how should i study for verbal section?
and for all other subjects,,i am doing Kaplan books ,,is it fair enough to study from Kaplan?

Members don't see this ad.

The GRE verbal workbook helped me. It teaches how to figure out the bridges in analogies. It shows what types of keywords to look for in sentence completions. It also includes a list of vocabulary words and definitions.

Hi !
I am taking PCAT in August and i have no clue what to study for verbal section.I was doing SAT vocab thinking it might help,,but after taking practice test,,i found,,,there is no way to study for verbal section,,can anybody please tell me how should i study for verbal section?
and for all other subjects,,i am doing Kaplan books ,,is it fair enough to study from Kaplan?

I know you are new, but please next time try searching for this first. I know I've replied to at least 3-4 of these in different threads already. Nor was this the relevant subforum to post it in.

Hi !

You can't study for it.