Jul 26, 2009
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hi !
I am taking PCAT in August and i have no clue what to study for verbal section.I was doing SAT vocab thinking it might help,,but after taking practice test,,i found,,,there is no way to study for verbal section,,can anybody please tell me how should i study for verbal section?
and for all other subjects,,i am doing Kaplan books ,,is it fair enough to study from Kaplan?

miko

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy, Pharmacy Student
The GRE verbal workbook helped me. It teaches how to figure out the bridges in analogies. It shows what types of keywords to look for in sentence completions. It also includes a list of vocabulary words and definitions.

Jul 15, 2009
Orange County
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi !
I am taking PCAT in August and i have no clue what to study for verbal section.I was doing SAT vocab thinking it might help,,but after taking practice test,,i found,,,there is no way to study for verbal section,,can anybody please tell me how should i study for verbal section?
and for all other subjects,,i am doing Kaplan books ,,is it fair enough to study from Kaplan?
I know you are new, but please next time try searching for this first. I know I've replied to at least 3-4 of these in different threads already. Nor was this the relevant subforum to post it in.

ThePharmD

10+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi !
You can't study for it.

medicalCPA

Actually, it's medicalCPA, PhD now
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2007
NYC, Baby!
Status
Medical Student
Moved to PCAT subforum because of topic.