Pco- Summer enrichment program; who's attending?

Started by gkchhina
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gkchhina

pco - Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!!

So i received an overnight fedex from pco yesterday about their summer enrichment program. I'm from seattle, WA btw. I was already accepted earlier this year but i'm just wondering if anyone else who is attending pco is participating in this program?

Thanks in advance!
 
I will be attending the Student Enrichment Program too. I did not get accepted for this year, but they told me if I do good n a slot opens I could slide in at the end.
I'm from Greenville, North Carolina.
Did you already fax your application and do you know if we should be expecting anything else?
 
I will be attending the Student Enrichment Program too. I did not get accepted for this year, but they told me if I do good n a slot opens I could slide in at the end.
I'm from Greenville, North Carolina.
Did you already fax your application and do you know if we should be expecting anything else?

I faxed my application this morning and they said we should get a confirmation e-mail by this friday or beginning of next week. I'm just waiting to hear back so i can book a flight from seattle 😱I think its a rigorous program but it'll definately prepare for whats coming in the fall. Keep in touch & I'll prob see you there!