pcom certificate...tell me more

Started by daywalker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daywalker

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have read some previous threads on Pcom certificate program and would like to know more. I recently applied and havent heard back yet, though they said it is a class of 65 and had over 200 applicants. Here are my stats, can someone who has been in it help me out in terms of my likelihood of acceptance: 20 MCAT though I am currently studying to retake it, 3.4 overall GPA, 3.1 science.
I would also like to know the time committment involved and if there is time for a part time job during the day. Someone who has been in it...please PM me or reply on this thread. thanks!