PCOM Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm_C

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody from the ED received a acceptance letter. I applied for pcom on 10/27 received my supplemental 10/29, and invitation on the 11/3 for interview day 12/1. Has anybody else been going this quickly through the process?

Members don't see this ad.

That's pretty quick, I am still waiting and I turned everything in the last week of September

Members don't see this ad :)
My process for PCOM went very fast too. I also was invited for an interview on 12/1

Reactions: 1 user
verified pharmcas application on Nov 4
Supplemental application on Nov 5
Confirmation letter from pcom on Nov 6
Was invited today (11/11) for an interview on Nov 24. Isn't it too fast? I'm so nervous. Does anyone know the interview questions?

Hello, I was wondering if anybody from the ED received a acceptance letter. I applied for pcom on 10/27 received my supplemental 10/29, and invitation on the 11/3 for interview day 12/1. Has anybody else been going this quickly through the process?
I went through it rather quickly also, so I guess we will all be there on 12/1

I also confirmed my interview date for 12/1 today!
Does anyone know any questions they might ask or how the process will work?

Well I am glad to hear that more people received a invite. I do not know any questions they're going to ask but it seems like very simple from the previous students forum. I would not mention money and more likely say you would like to be a license pharmacist and practice in Georgia.

Members don't see this ad :)
Like getting fouled after sinking the 3 point shot...

I have been working in the healthcare field for 8 years and had plenty of behavioral interview questions which was mostly all of the questions asked. I thought it was a rather easy interview.

Well Good luck everyone and hopefully they will let us know soon!

Reactions: 1 users
Can't wait to follow updates from you guys on this thread! Is PCOM a comparatively easier pharmacy program to get into? Good luck!!

non of the pharmacy program is easy honey. I did a bit research about PCOM pharmacy....They received 1000 applicants last year and only selected 250 for interview; then they accepted around 100 people. According to this, chances are only 1% to get in this program.

lol you mean 10%, on the surface that looks competitive, but I would guess a huge number of those applicants applied to many other schools and were accepted at other schools. This school is rated much lower than Mercer, the other Pharm school in the Atlanta area...

The school is a newer school but the facilities and the faculty are very nice. Not everyone wants to go to a big school but its accredited just the same as any other school. The most important thing to remember would that in the end all our licenses will look the same and its up to the student to decide how much they want to learn that will make the difference. If someone doesn't like the school then don't hang around on the forum for it. Just an idea

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as "not liking" the school. I have only just recently learned about this school and find it encouraging to have more options and opportunities in the Atlanta area. I wish you all the best of luck in your interviews and future careers!

lol you mean 10%, on the surface that looks competitive, but I would guess a huge number of those applicants applied to many other schools and were accepted at other schools. This school is rated much lower than Mercer, the other Pharm school in the Atlanta area...
oh crap lol I did put zero after 1! where is my zero lol anyway youre right! so speaking of Mercer, they received 800 applicants last year and accepted 175 i guess (cant remember accurate #). Tbh I prefer PCOM because its a small school and ppl are really nice. FYI, I knew some people who went to Mercer, but they failed NAPLEX. It depends on you honey. If you dont study then you will fail! Doesnt matter which school you get in!

oh crap lol I did put zero after 1! where is my zero lol anyway youre right! so speaking of Mercer, they received 800 applicants last year and accepted 175 i guess (cant remember accurate #). Tbh I prefer PCOM because its a small school and ppl are really nice. FYI, I knew some people who went to Mercer, but they failed NAPLEX. It depends on you honey. If you dont study then you will fail! Doesnt matter which school you get in!
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

"Go and brush your shoulders off"

congrats!!! Will you be going here Katrina or are you still waiting to hear back from other schools?

congrats!!! Will you be going here Katrina or are you still waiting to hear back from other schools?
Thanks rdbas :) I will definitely go to this school. How about you? Are you a P1 student or will you go to PCOM too?

ahhh im actually waiting on their reply! I had my interview on December 1st so I should be hearing back from them on Tuesday! Super nervous!

OMG I know that feelings :D Dont worry about it! you will be fine. Check your email tmr. I had my interview on Nov 24 and got accepted on 12/7 ( Monday). Good luck! Wish you will hear a great news from PCOM soon!

Congratulation to rdbas2016, chef boy-ar-C and southstudent31 :highfive::clap: are you guys going to accept the offer or still waiting to hear back from other school?

Gongratlations to everyone who got accepted
I am planning on applying next year so I was just wondering if anyone can share their gpa, pcat and also pharmacy experience

Thanx a lot

I will be accepting the offer to secure my spot..but I am still waiting on a school here in Texas...I won't know from them until February. I will let you guys know, future P1's =)