PCOM-GA Class of 2026 PharmD acceptances...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greyeyedone73

Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted to PCOM-GA PharmD Class of 2026 yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes - a whole freaking lot of people just got accepted to wherever the heck this school is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I am going to go out on a limb, anyone who can qualify for loans will be accepted.....

To the OP - don't go, just don't- read the hundreds if not thousands of threads warning about pharmacy as a future career,

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes - a whole freaking lot of people just got accepted to wherever the heck this school is.
Well, it's complicated: PCOM - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (DO school) that is in Atlanta, GA, that is a Pharmacy School - MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
They bought an office park in the suburbs and turned it into a Pharmacy School.

Last edited:
Well, it's complicated: PCOM - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (DO school) that is in Atlanta, GA, that is a Pharmacy School - MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
They bought an office park in the suburbs and turned it into a Pharmacy School.

Maybe you missed my point.

I didn’t even look at the letters. I was just stating the obvious - not really expressing curiosity as to where the School is. I suppose it could have been anywhere for the assumption that I was making.

Last edited: