PCOM-GA Class of 2026 PharmD acceptances...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes - a whole freaking lot of people just got accepted to wherever the heck this school is.
Well, it's complicated: PCOM - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (DO school) that is in Atlanta, GA, that is a Pharmacy School - MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
They bought an office park in the suburbs and turned it into a Pharmacy School.
 
Last edited:
Well, it's complicated: PCOM - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (DO school) that is in Atlanta, GA, that is a Pharmacy School - MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
They bought an office park in the suburbs and turned it into a Pharmacy School.

Maybe you missed my point.

I didn’t even look at the letters. I was just stating the obvious - not really expressing curiosity as to where the School is. I suppose it could have been anywhere for the assumption that I was making.
 
Last edited: