-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UHCOP PharmD class of 2026
Started by maryamrx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sugarcookieeeees
New Member
I got interviewed on the 15th and got tabled. What about y’all ?Hi there has anyone applied to UHCOP entry year 2022 and heard back
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
amberj00n19
New Member
yes! I got my decision back today!!!!Hi there has anyone applied to UHCOP entry year 2022 and heard back
sugarcookieeeees
New Member
did you get in?yes! I got my decision back today!!!!
amberj00n19
New Member
yes!did you get in?
sugarcookieeeees
New Member
congratulations!!!! can you share your statistics? pcat?yes!
Last edited:
amberj00n19
New Member
I chose to opt out of the PCAT, but my pharmCAS gpa was a 3.7congratulations!!!! can you share your statistics? pcat?
UHCOP's graduate unemployment rate was 12.8% last year. YIKES. It is almost double the national unemployment rate last year. I don't think this is a good school. source: https://uh.edu/pharmacy/_documents/acpe/acpe-program-disclosure-2020.pdf
I had my interview on the 19th. I heard back this morning!does anyone get the decision yet? I had an interview on the Nov 18th, but have not heard anything back.
Did you get in?I had my interview on the 19th. I heard back this morning!
Yes i did! Have you heard back yet? I think I remember you from the interview if I’m not wrong lolDid you get in?
Yes, I was in. But I am waiting for another school I was applying. So you decide to go to A&M or Houston? I bet you would go Texas A&M tho. lolYes i did! Have you heard back yet? I think I remember you from the interview if I’m not wrong lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sugarcookieeeees
New Member
hello guys. is anyone tabled and heard anything back?
trandzuyhieu
New Member
Can you share the interview process? Did you remember what questions were asked? ThanksHey, I applied for this cycle and did my interview on October 1. They said they are sending out decisions on November 5.
trandzuyhieu
New Member
Did you get in?
Can you share the interview process and what kind of questions were asked? ThanksI had my interview on the 19th. I heard back this morning!