Hey y'all, my name is Dave Domino, a recent Ga-PCOM graduate (Class of 2010!!). As most of you know, I am renting out my 3-BR townhouse as I will be heading northbound to Detroit, Michigan, for my General Surgery Residency. It's been a great place to call home for myself and several Ga-PCOM classmates over the last 4 years!
UPDATE: one room is rented and I am looking for 2 more to share. If you are interested in stopping by to see the place, please let me know either by email or cell.
Hope everyone has safe travels to Georgia and enjoy this summer before August rolls around!! Seriously, plan a fun trip or something fun before you get rolling come August. I wish I had!
🙂 I am also happy to answer any questions y'all may have re: Ga-PCOM and what to expect in your first year.
Please see attached information and I can send pictures upon request!
I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me at the number below if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Dave
TOWNHOUSE INFORMATION:
Address: 316 Creek Manor Way, Suwanee, Ga 30024
My Contact Number and Email: (404) 862-8367;
[email protected]
What is for Rent?: 3 bedrooms (12- mo leases - rooms available starting 7/1/10 - start date negotiable)
How far is it from Ga-PCOM: only 10-12 minute drive to school! (We have a great route to school that cuts off most traffic lights - please don't go by mapquest)
Amenities:
1.) Brand new, spacious town home with new appliances, kitchenware, etc. (fridge, dishwasher, micro, washer/dryer)
2.) 2-Car Garage and attic for storage.
3.) Spacious living room to relax/study.
4.) Quiet neighborhood - great for studying at home
5.) Outdoor back patio with natural setting - great for studying outside.
6.) Wood-burning fireplace - great during the winter mos
7.) Easy accessibility to I-85, Kroger, Publix, Walmart Supercenter, Gold's Gym, Mall of GA, and several running/biking trails of Suwanee
8.) Parking (driveway and garage up to 4 spots!)
9.) Safe: townhouse is located in a safe, family-oriented cul-de-sac neighborhood - so no through traffic. (Note: The west side of I-85, where my townhouse is located, is the safest area of Gwinnett to live.)
Monthly Rent:
1.) Master BR - (includes private bath and huge walk-in closet) - $550/mo (+ splitting of all utilities 3 ways)
2.) Bedroom #1 - $450/mo (+ splitting of all utilities 3 ways) -
RENTED
3.) Bedroom #2 - $450/mo (+ splitting of all utilities 3 ways)