pcom interview: can you walk from holiday inn?

Started by chos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chos

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
friends:

can you walk from the holiday inn to the pcom campus? with your luggage (on wheels)? or do people take cabs?

tia.
 
It's one block away. I drove, but that's because I had my car. It's not worth a taxi, IMHO.

Of course, there was a small blizzard the night before my interview haha... I might have taken a taxi if I didn't have my car...

Oh and my week was the first they gave out free parking passes for thsoe who parked in the garage 🙂 It was a nice touch!!
 
It's one block away, but it's up a moderately steep hill. It's definitely walkable, though.

Call the hotel and ask if they provide a shuttle service.

I ended up driving my rental car there because I fogot to bring my BedHead stick and needed to get some before my interview.

Good luck at your interview!