PCOM philly vs. VCOM auburn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplepuppy

Reaction score
So I've been accepted to both PCOM and VCOM and I'm having a difficult time choosing one. The deposit is due mid December and VCOM's deposit is pretty hefty so I would prefer to only put a deposit down for one. I really enjoyed both schools and both are close to family (divorced parents). Any kind of thoughts and feedback are welcome! I appreciate any kind of insight!

Members don't see this ad.

So I've been accepted to both PCOM and VCOM and I'm having a difficult time choosing one. The deposit is due mid December and VCOM's deposit is pretty hefty so I would prefer to only put a deposit down for one. I really enjoyed both schools and both are close to family (divorced parents). Any kind of thoughts and feedback are welcome! I appreciate any kind of insight!
Established school in a major city >>>>>>> new school in rural AL.

Now, do you prefer Philly cheese steaks, or barbecue???

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Established school in a major city >>>>>>> new school in rural AL.

Now, do you prefer Philly cheese steaks, or barbecue???

To be fair, auburn isn’t what I think of when I think rural Alabama. Saying that, 10000000x philly. Zero comparison. Philly has great rotations and has its own residency programs. Vcom auburn is brand new with rotation sites not on par with PCOM

Reactions: 1 user
PCOM. Hands down. No comparison. Both have ups and downs, and no matter which you go to, you'll like and you'll likely complain about it either way, but realistically, PCOM is just much more established with a lot of stuff nearby and good rotations.

Reactions: 1 users