Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
I’m currently deciding between PCOM South Georgia and LMU-DCOM and would love some insight from students, residents, or anyone familiar with either school.
A little about me:
– I am a Georgia resident
– URM
– Non-traditional applicant ( 2 gap years and completed a Masters Program), First cycle
– I'm interested in primary care/rural medicine but also don't want to put myself in a box as far as ruling out certain specialties before I even try them. I know I probably won't be pursuing any super competitive specialties though.
– Not sure which LMU campus is the best.
I’m trying to compare the two based on the following factors and would appreciate honest feedback:
1) Curriculum / Academics
2) Clinical Rotations
3) Student Life / Culture
4) Residency Prep & Match
Would love any and all insight! Would also like opinions on which DCOM campus is the best in terms of rotations, etc.
I’m currently deciding between PCOM South Georgia and LMU-DCOM and would love some insight from students, residents, or anyone familiar with either school.
A little about me:
– I am a Georgia resident
– URM
– Non-traditional applicant ( 2 gap years and completed a Masters Program), First cycle
– I'm interested in primary care/rural medicine but also don't want to put myself in a box as far as ruling out certain specialties before I even try them. I know I probably won't be pursuing any super competitive specialties though.
– Not sure which LMU campus is the best.
I’m trying to compare the two based on the following factors and would appreciate honest feedback:
1) Curriculum / Academics
2) Clinical Rotations
3) Student Life / Culture
4) Residency Prep & Match
Would love any and all insight! Would also like opinions on which DCOM campus is the best in terms of rotations, etc.