PCOM, UNECOM or NSUCOM??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BostonGirl

I am fortunate enough to have a choice between these schools, but I can not decide. I find something at each school to be outstanding. I am interested in possibly doing a joint DO/MBA, but that is not my deciding factor. I am from Philadelphia originally, but I live in Boston now. I have friends and family near all three locations, so that is not an issue. I had similar experinces at each school, too. Does any one have any advice? I have to decide soon (time to pay my deposits).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had a choice that was similar to yours. Having the fortunate opportunity to chose between UHS, PCOM, WVSOM, NSUCOM, LECOM, Des Moines, and WCOMP I chose PCOM. The program there seems amazing. They have a very well developed curriculum, the stats there are also spectacular. I was impressed with the facility, but more importantly, the students seemed really happy. Maybe I'll see you next year,
Best of Luck

Hi peachy,
Nice to see someone from the good-ol-neighborhood who has decided to do Osteopathic Medicine. I am originally from West Bloomfield, MI. Did you go to UofM, MSU or Wayne or Other? Did you apply or consider Kirksville? That's where I will be going. Email me if you're interested, since we might be future colleagues (D.O.'s) practicing in the same metro-area.

Members don't see this ad :)
Peachy,

I'm with you. I was extremely impressed with the curricula and student body at PCOM...as a result, I just sent in my acceptance tuition. Hope to see you next August...we'll have to grab a cheesesteak sometime!

-d
PCOM Class of 2005

Peachy and David,
I think that I have made my decision and I am gathering up the funds to join you and others in Philly. David, maybe we can visit our friends in Boston after we head to Philly. Cheesesteaks, fries and Yuengling are in order for us all
smile.gif

BostonGirl

Congratulations on your decisions. I'm a first-year at PCOM and I guarantee you made the right choice and won't be disappointed. It is a great school with great people.

I'm in on the yuengling!!