PCOM-PA Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soccerguy123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking forward to starting at PCOM this summer. I have been looking at a few apartment buildings near campus and am hoping to get some insight from current students. There are a few threads on this topic but they are all 10+ years old. I am mostly looking at Presidential City, Lincoln Green, The Royal Athena, Vista Apartments and potentially the new on-campus housing. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I think half my class lives at presidential or lincoln green. Both can be kind of pricey but I hacent heard too many complaints. Like the poster above me, Manayunk has a lot of options. It's a lot of fun to live there

Members don't see this ad :)
I think half my class lives at presidential or lincoln green. Both can be kind of pricey but I hacent heard too many complaints. Like the poster above me, Manayunk has a lot of options. It's a lot of fun to live there

It’s fun but parking makes me want to pull my hair out.

East Falls is also an option. You’ll encounter a lot of Drexel and PhilaU students there.

I lived in East Falls, Had a lot of friends in Manayunk.. Even rented an epic house there with a couple friends that worked out great up on the hill. City Line area was always super expensive even when I was there. East Falls is really nice if you stay west of Wissahickon Ave (or close to wissahickon)

I lived in East Falls, Had a lot of friends in Manayunk.. Even rented an epic house there with a couple friends that worked out great up on the hill. City Line area was always super expensive even when I was there. East Falls is really nice if you stay west of Wissahickon Ave (or close to wissahickon)

Avoid Germantown for sure lol

I lived at Falls Village which was really nice.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd recommend living near campus. Anatomy takes up a good chunk of time on campus, and it's nice to live nearby and have easy access.

Reactions: 1 user