Quantcast

PDA medical dictionary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclacrewdude

the uclacrewdude abides
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hey people, i was wondering if any of you have downloaded and can recommend any medical dictionaries or encyclopedias that you've found useful. most of the high-rated ones ive seen are directed towards EM or neuro or something -- i just want a dictionary thats a little more general, so i can use it for neuro, physio, etc, something that i can carry around on my palm pilot (zire71). any suggestions?

phllystyl

n0t the j0ke [email protected]@
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stedman's has both an installable palm dictionary and also one that lives on its own MMC.

I've used the cdrom version before, its got most stuff in it, though sometimes i dont care for it.

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have dorland's on my PDA.

B

Blade28

I use Stedman's on my Pocket PC. Got used to using the (free) paperback version from AMA.

D

dave262

Stedmans

Go to the yahoo group "palm_mojo" and install the crack there so you can get the full version of stedmans for free and break the law!

flighterdoc

Rocket Scientist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already paid the full boat on Steadmans for the PDA, but I can't find a yahoo group called palm_mojo. Where is it?

flighterdoc

Rocket Scientist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave262
go to yahoo.com click on groups and search for palm_mojo

Thanks. I did that last night and nothing showe up, this morning it does.

Technology - it will never catch on.