PDA's provided at Lackland?

Started by benjiboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

benjiboy

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm an MSIII planning on doing a medicine residency at lackland afb. does anyone know if the medicine program provides pda's for its residents and/or a slush fund for books and educational expenses?
 
benjiboy said:
i'm an MSIII planning on doing a medicine residency at lackland afb. does anyone know if the medicine program provides pda's for its residents and/or a slush fund for books and educational expenses?

I am doing EM at SAUSHEC next year, and i was informed that we get no PDA. Maybe medicine is different, but I doubt it. I assume (probably a mistake dealing with Uncle Sam) that our books and supplies will continue to be reimbursible. Come to the ED and say hi! 🙂