Peace Corps

Started by zafarl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zafarl

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I was accepted into the Peace Corps but due to COVID19, the mission was suspended. Can I still put this under the activities on the AAMC app? I never actually got to fly out but its kind of hard to get into so i was wondering if it would help my application.
 
I received Fulbright, but it was postponed (possibly cancelled). I listed it under honors/awards/recognition, and I think you should list Peace Corps as such too! It's def something competitive that you won, and that should be recognized 🙂
 
I received Fulbright, but it was postponed (possibly cancelled). I listed it under honors/awards/recognition, and I think you should list Peace Corps as such too! It's def something competitive that you won, and that should be recognized 🙂

When was your Fulbright yo have started?

Were Fulbrights to all parts of the world cancelled or just the most Covid infected?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I was accepted into the Peace Corps but due to COVID19, the mission was suspended. Can I still put this under the activities on the AAMC app? I never actually got to fly out but its kind of hard to get into so i was wondering if it would help my application.
You decided against waiting until the program reopens?
 
I was accepted into the Peace Corps but due to COVID19, the mission was suspended. Can I still put this under the activities on the AAMC app? I never actually got to fly out but its kind of hard to get into so i was wondering if it would help my application.
You can include it if you like, but having never served, it adds no value to your application.