Ped boards 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They don't only get money from exams. We need to continue calling UNTIL we get a formal response either webpage, twitter, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you think Ashish will be sending out an email or updating the Facebook page? The lack of (reliable) information is so painful 😭 😭
I have no idea, but I seriously hope so! I’m going to send a follow up email replying to the one they sent earlier and I’ll politely ask.

I’m getting so confused. On one hand, I’m relieved that I didn’t get the result on the first dreaded Thursday in December, because that day is not historically a good one for me.

On the other hand, the wait is so flippin’ brutal and I’m not sure how I feel about being Guinea pigs for some new software. I’m literally 50/50 about it - half of me is scared s$%&less, and the other half of me is like…hmmmm…maybe this could be a good thing…? (When in reality I know it will likely make no difference at all).

But…let’s all hope this new software magically allows us all to pass!!!!!!! :)

Reactions: 5 users
Please let's keep with the updates, I will also try to call later.
Just remember guys we are doing things correctly so it's not our fault in anyways but ABP needs to understand that it IS affecting us especially for pediatricians that work in places where certification is required so in that case we MUST continue to pressure them to hurry and give us our damn results.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m starting to grow to appreciate this shrödinger’s cat of test scores.

/s

On the same note, they just emailed me back stating results are usually released 2-3 months after administration and that they would email us when results are released.

I just called again and got the same response after being transferred from the initial employee who answered my call. The man I talked with said that the ABP was on track to release results within the quoted time of 2-3 months after the exam, and that if in years past the results happened to be released around the same time, then that was just happenstance. Additionally, he said all information online was fiction. He said they (the ABP) knew when results would be released, but that it is ABP policy to not share that information. He also said I was welcome to call back and that he would share the same information again. Take all that for what you will.

Last edited:
I just called again and got the same response after being transferred from the initial employee who answered my call. The man I talked with said that the ABP was on track to release results within the quoted time of 2-3 months after the exam, and that if in years past the results happened to be released around the same time, then that was just happenstance. Additionally, he said all information online was fiction. He said they (the ABP) knew when results would be released, but that it is ABP policy to not share that information. He also said I was welcome to call back and that he was share the same information again. Take all that for what you will.
That is a little confusing. So on track means soon?

I just called the ABP and spoke with Melissa and she said scores are being released tomorrow…😳😳

I don’t understand why they are giving out inconsistent information and I’m very confused.

I wanted to let you all know this possibility so you can check for your scores after midnight.

I’m gonna go freak out now…

Reactions: 2 users
I’m guessing the ABP staff were notified of this info shortly before I called because she didn’t even hesitate when I asked - she jumped right in with “tomorrow!”

Maybe they didn’t know yet when others called…

Who knows?!?!! All I know is that my stomach is in knots and focusing on work will be really really hard today!

They really are creating a roller coaster of emotions and are destroying any semblance of productivity

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone here knows if the prometric employees can see our results when we are done. When I finished my test, the lady told me congrats twice and she looked me in a suspicious way like weird.

Anyone here knows if the prometric employees can see our results when we are done. When I finished my test, the lady told me congrats twice and she looked me in a suspicious way like weird.
I would be highly doubtful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you all think it'll be tomorrow midnight? Like 0001 Tuesday 12/6???
Just called again. I was also told that results will be coming out in batches beginning in the morning on Tuesday December 6. She said there are 6000 letters to release and with so many, posting them all at once will crash the system. She said she thought whose was released when is random, but she wasn't sure. She also didn't know how many batches there are. She said that if others have passed and nothing is changed in my portfolio during the day on Tuesday to not be alarmed, which is different than prior years. It should change by Tuesday night at midnight and if not, to call back on Wednesday.

So, I don't know the answer to your question. But it does seem like this is happening tomorrow. Why all the drama about after Christmas I wonder? Ugh, my anxiety is now sky high.

Just called again. I was also told that results will be coming out in batches beginning in the morning on Tuesday December 6. She said there are 6000 letters to release and with so many, posting them all at once will crash the system. She said she thought whose was released when is random, but she wasn't sure. She also didn't know how many batches there are. She said that if others have passed and nothing is changed in my portfolio during the day on Tuesday to not be alarmed, which is different than prior years. It should change by Tuesday night at midnight and if not, to call back on Wednesday.

So, I don't know the answer to your question. But it does seem like this is happening tomorrow. Why all the drama about after Christmas I wonder? Ugh, my anxiety is now sky high.
Ugh…so basically, we still might not get our results tomorrow AM and may have to wait until Wednesday…

I wish I could just sleep for the next 24-48 hours. My anxiety is also through the roof!!!!

I still think they said after Christmas because they didn’t know how long their new software would take. Maybe they were having issues with it and felt it was best to prepare us all for possibly waiting that long?? Either way, the way they’ve handled this has been unacceptable in my opinion.

The ABP needs to get their s$&@ together! I’ll be pretty upset if I don’t know anything tomorrow and others do…😡😡

Ugh…so basically, we still might not get our results tomorrow AM and may have to wait until Wednesday…

I wish I could just sleep for the next 24-48 hours. My anxiety is also through the roof!!!!

I still think they said after Christmas because they didn’t know how long their new software would take. Maybe they were having issues with it and felt it was best to prepare us all for possibly waiting that long?? Either way, the way they’ve handled this has been unacceptable in my opinion.

The ABP needs to get their s$&@ together! I’ll be pretty upset if I don’t know anything tomorrow and others do…😡😡
Agreed. I seriously don't know how I'm going to focus at all this afternoon or tomorrow 😓

I also called (lol serves them right!). They said we'd get an email that our score report would be ready, but I'm gonna keep refreshing my page cause idgaf. Good luck yall! Hoping we have a 100% pass rate this year :)

So by midnight we can see something?
I am sure the other board specialties are more organized that ours.
Again, welcome to peds.

Guys please stop calling them! I think if we keep putting a strain on them they will delay them again.

So by midnight we can see something?
I am sure the other board specialties are more organized that ours.
Again, welcome to peds.
She said by midnight tomorrow (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning)

Haha this thread is killing me!! Thank you for everyone following up! Hope we get a good result. Can't believe it takes that long to get results back. Must be the longest wait compared to other specialties, just for a written exam!

Maybe they do get some results but they cannot say due to confidentiality and they just send them to abp.
Ya my only concern is they aren’t employees of ABP. Would ABP authorize an external person to be privy to test result scores? I don’t think it would be a FERPA issue but I do believe someone may be disgruntled enough to make a lawsuit as a FERPA issue. It would just be easier to avoid that and make it private by ABP.

Ya my only concern is they aren’t employees of ABP. Would ABP authorize an external person to be privy to test result scores? I don’t think it would be a FERPA issue but I do believe someone may be disgruntled enough to make a lawsuit as a FERPA issue. It would just be easier to avoid that and make it private by ABP.
What I believe is that prometric centers have PREMILINARY results and get sent to the ABP and ABP will do their weird process of eliminating questions, etc ,etc and they release their final results to us.

Just called ABP. I was told that results will be published in batches from “tomorrow morning until midnight” and to call ABP if we don’t see the results by Wednesday morning 8:30am. We will be notified via email whenever they are available in ABP portfolio.

So seems like that tomorrow is the day!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Just called ABP. I was told that results will be published in batches from “tomorrow morning until midnight” and to call ABP if we don’t see the results by Wednesday morning 8:30am. We will be notified via email whenever they are available in ABP portfolio.

So seems like that tomorrow is the day!!!
I wonder if the ones that did the test on October 11 will go first for results or they will just do it randomly

Can people post what time they see their results? Will do the same!

Seems like tonight is going to be another long night for checking ABP logins frequently!

You guys should go to sleep. I remember my score 3 years ago was released exactly 6:01am ET. I remember checking at 5:58am and there was nothing, and checked again at 6:01am and there was the result. I think it has been always at 6:00am.

You guys should go to sleep. I remember my score 3 years ago was released exactly 6:01am ET. I remember checking at 5:58am and there was nothing, and checked again at 6:01am and there was the result. I think it has been always at 6:00am.
Thanks. Good night then.

Still nothing! Got up with a nightmare that I failed the exam!! So, seeing no results actually was a big relief.. lol!!!!

602a still shows "not yet certified " for me. Ugh I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm so worried a got like 178/180...

Still nothing as well. Are they really going to make us wait until 8:30 AM? Probably 😩😩

602a still shows "not yet certified " for me. Ugh I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm so worried a got like 178/180...
Me too 😩😩 I’ll take a 181, I literally don’t care as long as it’s 180 or above. I’ll just close my computer, and move on with my day happily lol

Me too 😩😩 I’ll take a 181, I literally don’t care as long as it’s 180 or above. I’ll just close my computer, and move on with my day happily lol
Same here! And no change for me yet either

Posted. Passed.

Last edited:
Posted! I passed 194!!!! This was my 3rd attempt, I’m so grateful!!!!!