Pediatric dentists earning 350K??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LeFort

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
check this

http://strada.ifrance.com/pediatric.jpg

A job offer this month in the journal "Pediatric dentistry"

Is this common?

comments are welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

That number seems a little high to me; especially for starting-out pedo people. But certain pedo practices seem to be doing really well these days.

I don't know what kind of operation Signature Smiles is. If it is a corporate outfit w/ multiple franchised offices, for example, one may have additional reservations about practice philosophy, practitioner autonomy, etc.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
In addition to earning 350k, you sign your soul away as well when you work for one of those crown mills.

In addition to earning 350k, you sign your soul away as well when you work for one of those crown mills.

Right. The criterion at these places for crowning a tooth is not whether it has decayed to the point where it has lost structural support, but whether or not the tooth has enamel. If there is enamel, then crown it.

350 is not common for new graduates, but it wouldn't be uncommon for those with experiences under their belts.

I couldn't agree more than this!!