Pediatric Infectious Diseases 2020 Fellowship Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duckie523

Pediatrics PGY-3
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone out there? There's dozens of us! DOZENS!

Here's where I'm at in terms of interviews and when they were offered:
University of Maryland (7/17)
Children's National Medical Center (7/22)
Cohen Children's at Northwell (7/24)
CHOP (7/27)
Yale (8/3)
Mount Sinai (8/12)
NYU (8/12)
Columbia (8/13)

Rejections:
U of Washington at Seattle (8/12)

Not a peep from:
Hopkins
Boston Children's
Duke
U Mich Ann Arbor

But I do have a friend also applying Peds ID who has offers from U Mich Ann Arbor and Duke so those might be a bust for me. I wish programs would at least do the courtesy of an acknowledgement, even if it's a rejection!

How's it shaping up for you guys out there?