- Nov 16, 2016
- Reaction score
As you know, now is the time for pediatric residents to find post-residency jobs. In the past, the search for a Pediatric position was limited to generic job search websites, with no ability to search for all the unique options available within the pediatric profession.
Having provided services over many years for pediatric practices, hospitals and organizations, the Pediatric Management Institute is pleased to announce the launch of our new Pediatric Job Website - YourPediatricJob.com. This website is focused on Pediatricians and Pediatric related jobs. Take the first step in finding your ideal position.
Built to help you find the perfect match, the site allows you to:
Browse by Pediatric subspecialty
- Create multiple custom resume profiles for automated job matching to alert you when a job matching your requirements.
- Communicate directly with recruiters and hiring managers through YourPediatricJob.com
- Build multiple profiles with different options, or even different cities, to be notified of new job openings which match your unique profile(s).
- Browse with advanced search filters, specific to pediatrics:
Get Started Now!
- Number of providers and locations
- Hospital Rounding Requirements
- Weekend Schedules
- Afterhours Triage Options
- Neonatal Coverage Expectations
- Call frequency
- Which EMR they are using
- PCMH Certification
- Nursery Coverage Scheduling
- and so much more...
1. Register at YourPediatricJob.com
2. Build your profile
3. Let YourPediatricJob.com find your match!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need any help. Pediatric practices and hospitals are recruiting now to fill open positions, build your profile, and be notified daily of job matches.