Peer VII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yamaniakit

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reading about proctolagia fugax and rectal foreign bodies at 2 in the am. Now that's what I call living it up!:laugh:

"Have you ever met a proctologist? They usually have a very good sense of humor. You meet a proctologist at a party, don't walk away. Plant yourself there because you will hear the funniest stories you've ever heard. See, no one wants to admit to them that they stuck something up there. Never. It's always an accident. Every proctologist story ends in the same way... 'It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one.' "
- Kramer, in "The Fusilli Jerry"

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else think that Peer VII has less to do about clinical medicine and more to do about teaching stupid minutia? I mean at least a third of the questions have little or nothing to do with the clinical practice of emergency medicine. Maybe I have selective memory but I thought that PEER VI was better about that type of stuff.

I like the CORD questions.... simple, fast, and to the point. Most of them are pretty easy, but at least I can go through it while my brain is half asleep.

Maybe I have selective memory but I thought that PEER VI was better about that type of stuff.

I'm with you, Evil. I forced myself to finish VII but made all sorts of nasty comments in the margin about how irrelevant much of it was. Yes, it sort of helped my angst. Some.

I'm doing the questions from V and from the McGraw-Hill EM Exam & Board Review book that goes with Tintinalli. Much more to the point. The questions, I think, are better written in VII, just more meaningful in the others.

Take care,
Jeff