They lose any possibility of any credibility if they truly believe it is in everyone's best interest to secretly invade someone when they are helpless...and much more inflammatory when others simply excuse this behavior or defend it. You want credibility and trust, properly police you own.
As far as the comment about ONE incident.
Hardly, during my SECOND vasectomy (because the first failed) I was cut by the doc after he asked if I felt the scrape (to test the local) each time he injected and asked (I think it was 3 times before he sliced me anyway) I said I feel it...then HE DECIDED that I COULD NOT FEEL IT because he had injected me so much...WROMG as I screamed and jumped. Wife was there as a witness.(we always attend each others doc visits as real advocates or when told this cannot be allowed we both leave)...
My mother went in for pain in her abdomen when she was 35...the first genius put her on a milk diet...we moved to another state and the new doc diagnosed her with Regional enteritis...Guess what that year of treatment did for her disease.
In her 50's she went to a doc with chest pain and was diagnosed with what I believe was Pneumococcal Pneumonia...still had Chron's...and a year later after healing from the previous Pneumonia she got another X ray...the doc said it was nothing to be concerned with, go ahead on that vacation. She spent the entire time in the hotel room or on the bed. When she returned and had another X ray she they discovered lung cancer. The original doc, while I was with my mom in the hospital off handed mentioned he had reviewed the wrong X rays.
My wife when delivering our first born went just three hours and only used demorol,,, barely made a sound...lots of grunting, not much screaming. Once our son was delivered the doc tried to pull out the umbilical cord and he tore it...he kept doing this and was yanking it so hard and tearing it and her uterus...I witnessed this abuse, she was in the middle of a blood curdling scream when she just froze, eyes open and laid back. They had introduced something in her IV. Now she got to endure a D&C...spend hours in recovery, not see her first born for 14 hours and enduring completely unnecessary excruciating pain (un-comfort as docs like to call it). I also thought she had died mid scream, was ushered out and though wandered around for hours until I was told she was in recovery.