Penn interview before or after Dec 1?

runner1031

10+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    I am interviewing at Penn and have the option to do it in late Nov or the first week if Dec - do you think it is important to get in before Dec 1st? Any advice would be great!!
    - and I asked the office person what she thought from her experience, but she had only been there a year and had no clue...I am leaning towards after the Dec 1st date only because I have finals the Nov week - but if people think that it is better to go before I would def. consider it!

Thanks

hassana4

10+ Year Member
    Sep 2, 2007
    1. Pre-Dental
      i was in a similar predicament as u. i got an invite mid october and wen i called, they had spots for mid november n then december. i chose the mid november, nov16 to be precise coz i thot i may jus squeeze in for Dec1 consideration. but u neva know. follow ur instincts. thats wat i did. i hav exams the same time as the interview but i jus thot that this is wat i needed to do....

dubbers

Redshirt Junior Member
      10+ Year Member
      Oct 1, 2007
      Ann Arbor, MI
      1. Dental Student
        Of course it is hard for anyone other than the adcoms to say for sure, but I think if you think you will be better prepared and on top of your "game" then I would do the latter date. It is very unlikely they fill the class before the 1st. But then again I found my experience at UPenn to be pretty chill, so I guess it is just personal preference.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.