Penn Neurology- ERAS

Started by Thama
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thama

cerebral electrician
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm working on my ERAS application, and I notice that Penn is grayed out, which according to the ERAS information booklet indicates that they are not participating in ERAS this year. I checked their IM program and the link is normal and looks to be accepting applications. I haven't run across any other programs where this is the case.

For anyone who's been through this rodeo previously or might have any information, can you enlighten me (and everyone else, as I'm sure plenty of people are planning to apply there)?
 
i was wondering the same thing. i was going to give it until the middle of the month before i gave them a call.
 
So I'm working on my ERAS application, and I notice that Penn is grayed out, which according to the ERAS information booklet indicates that they are not participating in ERAS this year. I checked their IM program and the link is normal and looks to be accepting applications. I haven't run across any other programs where this is the case.

For anyone who's been through this rodeo previously or might have any information, can you enlighten me (and everyone else, as I'm sure plenty of people are planning to apply there)?

I haven't heard back from the office yet. If you have heard anything or want to try giving them a call or email, let me know what hey say! I'll post their reply if I ever get one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed them a couple weeks ago and no reply. If you or anyone else hear anything then please post it here!
 
My friend is there and asked the PD; apparently it will be open in 3-5 days. So just sit tight! : )
 
How have they not started downloading anyone's applications? Is there something going on with this program that has made them go very unorganized this year?
 
How have they not started downloading anyone's applications? Is there something going on with this program that has made them go very unorganized this year?

The only thing I can think of is that they are waiting till after they can review MSPEs as well.
 
For anyone who cares, Penn sent out rejections this afternoon...most likely along with invites.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad