OncDoc19

MS4
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Status
Medical Student
For all you Penn accepted posters and lurkers - I hope you are getting excited for preview in a few weeks. I am a deferred matriculant from 2008 and am finally starting in the fall. When I went to preview two years ago a bunch of us got together the night before preview to just hang out/start meeting everyone. We went to a pub near campus and it was really good fun. I'd love to organize something like that again this year so do join the facebook group "Penn MSTP Class of 2018ish" for more details on this shortly. I'm very excited to meet everyone!

yeastfan21

10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
When I went to preview two years ago a bunch of us got together the night before preview to just hang out/start meeting everyone. We went to a pub near campus and it was really good fun.
Sounds like fun. By "the night before preview" do you mean Wednesday night? (I ask because I might not be arriving in Philly until the next morning.)

OncDoc19

MS4
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Sounds like fun. By "the night before preview" do you mean Wednesday night? (I ask because I might not be arriving in Philly until the next morning.)
Yes I was thinking to organize something for wednesday night, although I'll be around hanging Saturday night too (yay for long vacations at British unis!) if people want to hang out.