penn state essay question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABSOLUTsher07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the essay question "explain the negative aspects of medicine that you considered in making your career decision," does that mean write about something you think will be a problem as you pursue medicine (i.e. tuition debt, etc) or a problem with medicine (malpractice insurance, etc). I think I'm reading way too much into this question.....

Members don't see this ad.

problems you will face and have to overcome, perhaps?

All in LESS than the number of words it took for you to write that post.

----edit: LOL @ what etf wrote

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahah those examples just happened to be at the top of my head... i guess the green stuff is on my mind

ABSOLUTsher07 said:
hahahah those examples just happened to be at the top of my head... i guess the green stuff is on my mind

"I've got my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

etf said:
lol, both of those answers make you look money hungry.

:laugh: yeah they do. but don't forget all the stress that comes along with those things (this is me trying to make those concerns sound not as money oreinted). my dad (dentist not MD) gets sued all the time for doing nothing wrong and i know how much it affects his life. stress in turn can affect the family and so on. and then you have the whole thing about malpractice driving up medical costs. so really, concerns about malpractice aren't all about money, even though when you write it in a 50 word essay it may be bound to sound that way. good luck :luck: