Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think there has been another thread like this, but it doesn't answer my specific question.
Do you guys think that these are an application booster or just a way to see if you like the profession? I don't mind spending the money if it'll help my application (and be totally cool at the same time), but I'm not sure if I would be better served doing one of these programs or spending another week working for a vet. Thoughts??
Do you guys think that these are an application booster or just a way to see if you like the profession? I don't mind spending the money if it'll help my application (and be totally cool at the same time), but I'm not sure if I would be better served doing one of these programs or spending another week working for a vet. Thoughts??