Penn vs. Tufts vs. Cornell (if pulled as alternate)

Started by alygar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alygar

PennVet c/o 2024
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I know a Penn/Tufts thread existed last year so I gave that a read but I would like some more opinions. I am OOS for all schools (NJ resident). The debt load makes me nervous, but I am drawn to Penn mainly due to location and how that will ease my stress/increase my happiness over the 4 years (proximity to family/boyfriend and being in a city). Also the research opportunities seem plentiful. I got a big family feel from Tufts that I really liked, and it seemed you can really get to know your professors. I also really liked their international med program. Cornell would be my cheapest option & I think I would retain more information from PBL.

I would love to hear any comments/insight/advice... Feeling pretty lost right now! (also, I'm technically on the waitlist for CSU, but I think I will be taking myself off mainly due to distance)
 
Last edited: