1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

People accepted to USC, please help a gal out!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dentalwannabee, Feb 25, 2007.

1. dentalwannabee

dentalwannabee busy bee
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi Everyone!

For those who have interviewed and been accepted to USC, can you please private message me, or reply to this thread? I have a few very important questions and hope you can help. Will take 2 minutes of your time. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :) :) :thumbup: :love::thumbup::thumbup::):)

- Karen

2. OP
    OP
    dentalwannabee

dentalwannabee busy bee
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student

bump! Has anyone got into USC ?

3. Cymbidium

Cymbidium Awesome.
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Did you get an interview! Good for you if you did!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    OP
    dentalwannabee

dentalwannabee busy bee
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I did! I was just wondering if anyone had any advice about the interview and PBL session? I'm so excited!!

5. patterca

i interviewed on jan 25 and found out by email i was accepted on feb 21. the pbl is really interesting and i've talked to a lot of people who did not like it. harvard actually uses a pbl system as well so there is some more evidence that it works for some people. as far as advice, it's really similar to how you would prepare yourself for any interview in the mental sense. you need to be outgoing and contribute to the group pbl session. they want to make sure you aren't a mute and that you can work well with others in order to get the entire group closer to goal of each lesson. it's really an easy, stress free day but make sure you speak up and ask questions when you have the opportunity because otherwise all they have on you is the applicant info form and the fact that you didn't speak up. you'll do well i'm sure. being excited about it really helps.