People accepted to USC, please help a gal out!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalwannabee

busy bee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

For those who have interviewed and been accepted to USC, can you please private message me, or reply to this thread? I have a few very important questions and hope you can help. Will take 2 minutes of your time. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :) :) :thumbup: :love::thumbup::thumbup::):)

- Karen

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone!

For those who have interviewed and been accepted to USC, can you please private message me, or reply to this thread? I have a few very important questions and hope you can help. Will take 2 minutes of your time. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :) :) :thumbup: :love::thumbup::thumbup::):)

- Karen

bump! Has anyone got into USC ?

Did you get an interview! Good for you if you did!

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed on jan 25 and found out by email i was accepted on feb 21. the pbl is really interesting and i've talked to a lot of people who did not like it. harvard actually uses a pbl system as well so there is some more evidence that it works for some people. as far as advice, it's really similar to how you would prepare yourself for any interview in the mental sense. you need to be outgoing and contribute to the group pbl session. they want to make sure you aren't a mute and that you can work well with others in order to get the entire group closer to goal of each lesson. it's really an easy, stress free day but make sure you speak up and ask questions when you have the opportunity because otherwise all they have on you is the applicant info form and the fact that you didn't speak up. you'll do well i'm sure. being excited about it really helps.