People don't really talk much about 2007 DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fit2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your thoughts on the 2007 test? Everyone here talks about the 2009 one! Is 2007 different than DAT a decade (almost) later or just easier? My questions is if you have any specifics on certain topics! Did you like the test/ think it was helpful to prepare/ did you think it was similar to the real DAT?
I'd be interested to hear opinions in bio and reading.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I found 2007 to be a great practice exam to ease your way into full length exams. The material, though, is significantly easier than any practice material you will come across.

If you are nearing your exam date and are ready to do mock exams, I would recommend first doing the 2007 DAT, then BC full lengths, then 2009 DAT.

When I intially took the 2007 and saw the bio, I honestly thought, "Holy cow, this is bio? This will be a breeze." The actual DAT bio section destroyed me and wound up being my lowest section. >.<

The RC was manageable, but I think there was only one passage in my 2007 packet. 2009 RC and QR felt insanely hard.

Exam in 4 days! I did Bootcamp! I have 2009 and TopScore 3 left. Also finishing destroyer again!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
2007 is a bit easy I think. I did pretty well on it but it didn't matter anyway xD. Just keep working at it and you'll do great :)

I know this doesn't answer your question but I didn't take it because I didn't want the alleged easiness to boost my confidence too high :p