People who didn't get acceptances today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STACM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you call the school today to find out your status? If so what did they tell you....did you get waitlisted, rejected, or just "still being reviewed"?

Members don't see this ad.

I called Oklahoma and they said wait for the letter.

Marquette said im on hold

Case and Marquette both told me I'm on hold. Not what I wanted to hear today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Case and Marquette: Also on hold

what does "on hold" mean? ...still being reviewed?

MN told me that my app was complete and i had completed my interview and thats all that she can say...

thanks for stating the obvious :confused:

i didnt try the others

i called columbia and all she would tell me was that they made a decision on my app and that something went out in the mail for me today....
ugh i hope it's not rejection/wait list.....

i called columbia and all she would tell me was that they made a decision on my app and that something went out in the mail for me today....

When did you interview at Columbia??

well, schools have to wait before they send out acceptances. they don't have to wait to send out rejections. ...why'd they wait to send out that letter?

i did not receive the email from Maryland today. I call them , and they said my application is under review, they may not send out all acceptance today. I still hold my hope...:xf:

I could not sleep yesterday , and waiting to receive the email from Maryland the whole day. I wish I shouldn't do that . I should focus on studying for my final , for the other things ....Anyway, I still have 8 schools more to wait , and hopefully , someone have multiple acceptances and they will withraw their applications. If I do not hear anything from Maryland , I'll take my DAT again , and finish my master degree. So , don't stress out...Everything has its own time . Never give up ...:laugh::poke::whistle:+pissed+:smack::bang:

Last edited:
I haven't been "officially" rejected, but I haven't gotten on one waitlist. One school I talked to and they had me ranked so low that I doubt I have a chance in March, when they review applications again, and I guess I scored poor in the interview. This really upset me because I really thought that I did well in the interview and want to know what went wrong. The other school I have maybe a slight chance, but I doubt it because I haven't heard from them and that interview went worse than the other one. Thus, I could say that I have been pretty much rejected from both schools.

I was so excited for today only to see it play out as a bad dream! Crushed doesn't even begin to describe my feelings. :(

MN told me that my app was complete and i had completed my interview and thats all that she can say...

thanks for stating the obvious :confused:

i didnt try the others

BU told me the same thing :/