People who have eyes where you at??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carib23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a thought

Alright...are we going to keep creating threads that seperate us?
We all have the same ultimate goal of attending dental school....so why is it necessary to throw race/ethnicity into the mix........can we not relate on other levels....must it always come down to race/culture/ethnicity....

Why not help each other......

Create threads about what everyone shld do to have a great application.....give advice to all regardless of race/ethnicity.
Let us help each other to reach our career goals and not focus so much on seperating ourselves into our own little threads.......

Members don't see this ad.

Just a thought

We all have the same ultimate goal of attending dental school....so why is it necessary to throw race/ethnicity into the mix........can we not relate on other levels....must it always come down to race/culture/ethnicity....

Create threads about what everyone shld do to have a great application.....give advice to all regardless of race/ethnicity.
Let us help each other to reach our career goals and not focus so much on seperating ourselves into our own little threads.......

May I interject for just one moment? Okay, good. Now correct me if I'm wrong, and please do (especially armorshell), but isn't this why we wanted an off-topic dental forum? Huh.

I think IHD is right...but we'd still have people coming onto the regular predent forum and asking these things one way or the other.

And yes, we'll continue to separate ourselves and divide ourselves into any which way and manner we possibly could because that's what always happens.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think IHD is right...but we'd still have people coming onto the regular predent forum and asking these things one way or the other.

And yes, we'll continue to separate ourselves and divide ourselves into any which way and manner we possibly could because that's what always happens.

For example you're an old school punk who sold his soul to teeth, so therefore I couldn't possibly hang out with you. ;)

Just a thought

True, we have the same goal of wanting to attend dental school, and while it it not necessary to throw race/ethnicity into the mix, it's also definitely not a crime to do so. Whether you're posting in all threads or only "race" threads, as long as you're not violating SDN's code of conduct, then I don't see any harm. I've been on these forums for quite a while, and I have never felt as if I was getting a lack of advice due to users not being of my ethnicity (West Indian).

Why do you have to hate on those w/o eyes? I bet some blind pre-dents would be offended by your thread.

You should have titled it "People who read SDN all day where you at??"

Cuz we're the only ones who would read this ish

May I interject for just one moment? Okay, good. Now correct me if I'm wrong, and please do (especially armorshell), but isn't this why we wanted an off-topic dental forum? Huh.

Woulda done well if they kept it under dental...once in the off-topic it took like 12 clicks just to get to it, and people dont want to click that much. Not that it was necessary for them to re-merge it with Off-topics.

Just a thought

sorry but i don't agree with you... as long as no one is being disrespectful, i think these threads are ok... sometimes i read them and sometimes i don't, if it bothers you, look over it, this is an anonymous website..
-ld