People will get high on anything!?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I heard something about teens soaking tampons in vodka, then inserting them rectally/vaginally to get drunk without their parents smelling alcohol on their breath. Seems kids need to find better hobbies...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard something about teens soaking tampons in vodka, then inserting them rectally/vaginally to get drunk without their parents smelling alcohol on their breath. Seems kids need to find better hobbies...

Let's have a sho...! wait...
 
Who's worse?

The idiot smoking the med or the idiot selling his NNRTI? :laugh:

Darwin's theory in action...cleanse the gene pool.


It's pretty ironic...I was just reading up on the CNS effects of efavirenz today because we had a pt come in who had a HA and hasn't been taking his HAART.

CD4: 7

Nice!

Perhaps I should counsel him on the proper smoking technique for efavirenz...time for DiPiro to add another chapter...:idea:
 
I thought it was widely known that prisoners abuse this drug to get vivid dreams ... interesting that they are smoking this stuff