Perio Programs 2015 - do you really only need a pulse to get in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothless2014

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I just want to know any updated information about perio programs. Specifically Boston University compared to Tufts, UCSF, Harvard.
Has BU completed interviews?
How good is the program at BU compared to others around US? - I've read not so great things about it....hoping that these are outdated
Where is good to work/what can I expect as a perio upon completion?
 
Please BU perio residents or graduates respond about program. As I search in web there are only bad comments about BU perio. Please enlighten us.