Personal Statement, AMCAS, and ERAS Review

Started by TheBigCat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheBigCat

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody! My name is Brian and I am a fellow in hematology and oncology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School. I'm currently offering personal statement, AMCAS, and ERAS review for people applying to undergrad, medical school, residency, or fellowship.

I have extensive experience in preparing and reviewing applications. During residency, I assisted with reviewing medical student and resident applications to HMS and BIDMC, respectively, and I am now doing the same in fellowship. I can help tailor your application to best suit your needs, and make sure that you have the best chance possible of getting an interview.

For more details, please contact me by PM. I look forward to working with you!