General Admissions & OTCAS Personal Statement Editing Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pheezy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All!
Is there anyone who is willing to help with editing my personal statement???
I am desperate for help, because the rough draft I have is definitely not ready to send to OT schools!
IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
If you ware willing to help, I will message you the rough draft!
THANKS!!! 🙂
 
Hey All!
Is there anyone who is willing to help with editing my personal statement???
I am desperate for help, because the rough draft I have is definitely not ready to send to OT schools!
IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
If you ware willing to help, I will message you the rough draft!
THANKS!!! 🙂

Hey I can edit your paper. I have done it for a few people on here 🙂
Current OT student here, by the way 🙂