Personal Statement Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anhnen5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Any readers interested in critiquing a Personal Statement? It's still a work in progress but I just wanted to make sure I was going in the right direction. Mainly looking for content/story advice and critiques, but of course grammar/flow if anything is glaringly bad.

Thank you for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
PM me if you still want feedback

Reactions: 1 user
PM it if you still want some feedback

PM! I'd be happy to read.

PM! I'd be happy to read.

Won't let me PM you for some reason!

Also thank you for the feedback so far everyone! I'm going to take everyone's comments/critiques and compile them before making any changes!

You can PM me if you still need help!

Hey guys,
I would really like someone to proofread my personal statement as well and help me edit it. I just have so much to say that not sure which is more important. Any type of feedback is appreciated!
Thanks and sorry for interrupting the thread.....

Hello everyone!

Any readers interested in critiquing a Personal Statement? It's still a work in progress but I just wanted to make sure I was going in the right direction. Mainly looking for content/story advice and critiques, but of course grammar/flow if anything is glaringly bad.

Thank you for your time!
I'd love to read it!

Hi guys, I am reapplying this cycle. Would anyone care to read my personal statement?

I'd be happy to read if you haven't yet submitted!