Personal Statement Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bonadoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share with everyone a good experience I had with an essay writing company. The lady who does the work is named Jenn and she is very good and dedicated to helping people with personal statements. She charges $50 for one and $25 for each additional statement. She also will re-edit them up to 3 times so she takes a lot of her time to make sure each person is satisfied. I know that I had a good experience with her and so have many of my classmates. Here is her email address if anyone is interested:

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

bonadoc said:
Just wanted to share with everyone a good experience I had with an essay writing company. The lady who does the work is named Jenn and she is very good and dedicated to helping people with personal statements. She charges $50 for one and $25 for each additional statement. She also will re-edit them up to 3 times so she takes a lot of her time to make sure each person is satisfied. I know that I had a good experience with her and so have many of my classmates. Here is her email address if anyone is interested:

[email protected]

Wow, that's really shameless. IMHO. :eek: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I thought the point of a personal statement was that it had to be personal, i.e. written by the person submitting it! WTF!!! I spent hours writing mine. This is probably one of the most shady things I've heard being done with regards to getting into med school. What next, paying someone to take the MCAT for you??? :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
bonadoc said:
I know that I had a good experience with her and so have many of my classmates. Here is her email address if anyone is interested:
l]

On second thoughts I think this post is bogus. Sure some fool might use this service but there's no way they'd tell their classmates about it. Whoever wrote that has NO idea what medschool is like. I'm guessing it's the essay writer doing some self promotion. ;)

phoenixsupra said:
On second thoughts I think this post is bogus. Sure some fool might use this service but there's no way they'd tell their classmates about it. Whoever wrote that has NO idea what medschool is like. I'm guessing it's the essay writer doing some self promotion. ;)

Do a quick search of the rest of bonadoc's posts and you'll get a good idea of what he/she is all about. Pretty ridiculous.

Whats with all the spam lately . :mad: