Personal Statement Review Request!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aslan96

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have begun working on my personal statement and I am seeking to apply this cycle. I was hoping if anyone could take a look at my personal statement and give me some good critique. I am guilty of losing my structure and overall theme when I'm writing and I think i need outside opinions to align me again.

If you're interested, let me know and Ill private message you my google doc.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't mind taking a look. I'm not a professional or an English teacher, but I have written articles online (paid) and have had A's in every English course I have ever taken so I assume I'm pretty good at it. lol. I am still nervous even with a strong background in that area so I get it...I feel like the "Special circumstances" section on PharmCAS, the personal statement and the "other" questions for certain schools are very repetitive. Writing my special circumstances down 3 times makes me feel like a whiney little brat. Lol. So I am trying to figure out how to diversify the topics more...