Personal Statement Review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneWayTrack

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I am applying for osteopathic school this cycle, is there anyone that would be kind enough to offer some constructive criticism on mine? If you've already gone through the process and got accepted already that would be a huge help as well. :) Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I am applying for osteopathic school this cycle, is there anyone that would be kind enough to offer some constructive criticism on mine? If you've already gone through the process and got accepted already that would be a huge help as well. :) Thank you!

Sure send it to me. Im accepted. When do you need it by?

Thank you so much! And congrats! I apologize I don't really know how this works. Do I send it to you through email?

And honestly I am trying to get it done completely by next Wednesday! I have had a few people read it over but they aren't medical oriented just family and friends. So this is a great help. :)

And if next Wed. is too soon I could probably push it until next weekend. :) Any review would be awesome at this point from someone who went through the process. :)