General Admissions & OTCAS Personal Statement Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lorow

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I have finally made a draft for my statement that I don't absolutely despise, but it still needs work. It's definitely too long (about 4 pages double spaced)

Anyways, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be willing to review it for me.
I am hoping to submit it by this Friday.

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys! I have finally made a draft for my statement that I don't absolutely despise, but it still needs work. It's definitely too long (about 4 pages double spaced)

Anyways, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be willing to review it for me.
I am hoping to submit it by this Friday.

Thanks guys!
My personal statement was 4 pages as well and I was accepted to 4 schools, so I would not worry about the length as long as its relative and necessary information. Unless the schools have a page limit.

My personal statement was 4 pages as well and I was accepted to 4 schools, so I would not worry about the length as long as its relative and necessary information. Unless the schools have a page limit.
That's comforting thank you!
I got it down to about 2 1/2 pages double spaced and I am really happy with it, I had a version that got down to a little over 1 page, but it just didn't say everything I wanted to!
Thanks for sharing with me!