This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Premed559

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I have gone through a few edits on my personal statement based of some of my advisors/mentors. I was hoping someone might take a look to see if there is anything I could improve on or polish up!

I will be happy to read others as well!
 
I'm not old enough to apply yet, so my advice will be limited, but I can read for word choice, writing style, tone, and tell you what I learned about you from it. Prefer googledoc to edit anonmyously.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I have gone through a few edits on my personal statement based of some of my advisors/mentors. I was hoping someone might take a look to see if there is anything I could improve on or polish up!

I will be happy to read others as well!
DM me.