Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I had an interesting discussion with an MS4 yesterday, he talked about the different types of Psych residents (what he's going into and what I'm on currently). He listed these as the different types of Psych residents, but I'm curious what everyone thinks are the different types of Path residents.
The Chill Resident - The person who doesn't worry, has fun with peers, likes to joke around, and takes work with moderate seriousness.
The Neurotic Resident - Actually has a mental illness him/herself and feels the need to help other mental patients. Takes work way too seriously, works too hard, doesn't get jokes.
The Money Grabber - Believes psych is going to be a cush lifestyle and takes work with little to no seriousness.
The FMG - This is a 4th category he gave to me as an example, but didn't really elaborate, but typically was a diff type of person than the other three.
And no, I'm not being turned to the astrology of medicine, I still love path, but I'm just curious what everyone thinks in the way of personality types?
The Chill Resident - The person who doesn't worry, has fun with peers, likes to joke around, and takes work with moderate seriousness.
The Neurotic Resident - Actually has a mental illness him/herself and feels the need to help other mental patients. Takes work way too seriously, works too hard, doesn't get jokes.
The Money Grabber - Believes psych is going to be a cush lifestyle and takes work with little to no seriousness.
The FMG - This is a 4th category he gave to me as an example, but didn't really elaborate, but typically was a diff type of person than the other three.
And no, I'm not being turned to the astrology of medicine, I still love path, but I'm just curious what everyone thinks in the way of personality types?
