Pets at Vet School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:bow:

Oh gosh. You're right, I guess I'll let my poor neglected pup outside. I'm sure she'll survive much better in the wild suburbs of Raleigh. I've heard that dogs thrive best when eating their natural predatory diet, not this crap giant corporations pass off to consumers as high-quality dog food. This has just been such an enlightening day

obviously. with all that access to whole bones, your neglected pup will bounce back in no time for sure! also, clearly the natural predatory diet is superior - after all, just look at how cute and cuddly wolves are. and the upside is that your pet will never be lonely again now that it will get to share its body with 100 of its new best parasitic friends!:smuggrin:

(on a side note, after sitting in parasit class for 3/4ths of a semester now, i have the urge to deworm myself and my pets 3 times a day every day - ugh!!! *hint, todays lecture was full of "creeping eruption"*)

Members don't see this ad.

(on a side note, after sitting in parasit class for 3/4ths of a semester now, i have the urge to deworm myself and my pets 3 times a day every day - ugh!!! *hint, todays lecture was full of "creeping eruption"*)

Took a temp on my spay puppy...thermometer came out covered in proglottids. And she was crawling in fleas. I want to go home and shower so bad but I'm stuck in a meeting

One of our dogs in gross anatomy today had heart worms... It was so gross looking. I felt really bad for it (even though the dog sure doesn't care anymore).

How do you go about getting your dog certified as an "emotional support" animal?