Pets coming with you to the interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

syn_apse

Registered Loser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I've convinced my dog to drive me to my uconn interview and perhaps come with me to my buffalo one...maybe we can make this whole thing somewhat fun. Anyways, Is it ok for him to come with me to the interview or should I just leave him at the hotel? In their letter buffalo was like "let us know if u plan on bringing any pets" So i dunno if it's ok or will it look bad.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so I've convinced my dog to drive me to my uconn interview and perhaps come with me to my buffalo one...maybe we can make this whole thing somewhat fun. Anyways, Is it ok for him to come with me to the interview or should I just leave him at the hotel? In their letter buffalo was like "let us know if u plan on bringing any pets" So i dunno if it's ok or will it look bad.

thanks

hahahaha. wtf?!

thanks

I bring my dog to the bank all the time...he flips out until they give him a little doggie treat, haha, he cracks me up

Members don't see this ad :)
I made my mom drive me. My dad lives in the city where i got the interview (divorced parents) and so we are all meeting up and they will come with me to the interview. I don't know if I should have them stay at the hotel (maybe they will get back together) or if they should come with me to the interview. maybe if they see how succesful i am they will get back together.

What do you guys think? My mom also wants to know what she should buy for me (like what i need to wear to my interviews).

Please any suggestions will help.

thanks

I'm more of a cat person, but that's pretty sweet to have a dog that can drive! :thumbup:

Dental school is a professional environment and no matter how dear your pooch is or how cute it might appear it's best and mature to leave him/her behind for a couple of hours.

Dental school is a professional environment and no matter how dear your pooch is or how cute it might appear it's best and mature to leave him/her behind for a couple of hours.

Grover, this thread is what I assumed to be a good-natured joke about this:

Ok, so I've convinced my boyfriend to drive me to my uconn interview and perhaps come with me to my buffalo one...maybe we can make this whole thing somewhat fun. Anyways, Is it ok for him to come with me to the interview or should I just leave him at the hotel? In their letter buffalo was like "let us know if u plan on bringing anyone" So i dunno if it's ok or will it look bad.

thanks

:laugh: lol this thread has really made me laugh

I bring my pet snake with me wherever I go. I used to have a pet snake and a pet hamster. Now I only have a pet snake.

is this thread for real? u gotta be kidding me