Position Wanted PGY-3 Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Me too...where are you looking? Have you found ANY spots? I havent this year. What have you done and would u be interested in doing a child fellowship first with the third year residency to follow. Where did u do your first two years?
 
Hey doc424 I'm not sure if it's possible to do a fellowship before completing residency, is it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey rlx009, yes of course it is. I am doing this. I am in my child fellowship second year and will be going to pgy-3 general psych next year. I at bronx lebanon hospital. Where are you now? Would you be willing to come to the Bronx? Are your two completed years accredited? Thanks.
 
Oh wow, ok I had no idea. I am currently in California and yes I completed my first two years from a university program. I am actually interested in a CAP fellowship. Can you tell me more?
 
Oh wow, ok I had no idea. I am currently in California and yes I completed my first two years from a university program. I am actually interested in a CAP fellowship. Can you tell me more?
yes, can we not communicate on this. My number is 410 404 9486. I am in the Bronx and doing a CAP fellowship and want to know a little more about your story and think my program can take you and then u can finish the last year of residency in the same hospital. Please call me and tell me your name and i will give you more information. Thanks!