rlx009

2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2016
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Looking for a PGY-3 position in psychiatry! Looking to start ASAP.

doc424

7+ Year Member
May 27, 2012
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Me too...where are you looking? Have you found ANY spots? I havent this year. What have you done and would u be interested in doing a child fellowship first with the third year residency to follow. Where did u do your first two years?

rlx009

2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2016
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey doc424 I'm not sure if it's possible to do a fellowship before completing residency, is it?

About the Ads

doc424

7+ Year Member
May 27, 2012
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey rlx009, yes of course it is. I am doing this. I am in my child fellowship second year and will be going to pgy-3 general psych next year. I at bronx lebanon hospital. Where are you now? Would you be willing to come to the Bronx? Are your two completed years accredited? Thanks.

rlx009

2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2016
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Oh wow, ok I had no idea. I am currently in California and yes I completed my first two years from a university program. I am actually interested in a CAP fellowship. Can you tell me more?

doc424

7+ Year Member
May 27, 2012
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Oh wow, ok I had no idea. I am currently in California and yes I completed my first two years from a university program. I am actually interested in a CAP fellowship. Can you tell me more?
yes, can we not communicate on this. My number is 410 404 9486. I am in the Bronx and doing a CAP fellowship and want to know a little more about your story and think my program can take you and then u can finish the last year of residency in the same hospital. Please call me and tell me your name and i will give you more information. Thanks!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads