Pgy 4’s with jobs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a PGY-4, currently applying broadly. Ideally I would like to be in a big academic center doing mostly inpatient, but for the right opportunity I am willing to consider just about any type of practice/location. One of my co-residents already has a job.
 
Does anyone have access to some data about compensation? I remember about 7 years ago there was a big national PM&R compensation survey. ANyone have that one or a newer one? Just so I have an idea of what to expect to avoid inappropriate "low balling" and "high balling" and how to appropriately negotiate. Thanks in advance!